Leadership Lafayette is a leadership development program, sponsored by the Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce, designed to empower participants through community leadership. The course is designed to encourage new, energetic and innovative leaders to approach complex community issues with in-depth analysis.
Twenty-five individuals are selected to participate in the thought-provoking ten-month training initiative. Participants are selected from a cross section of occupations and socio-economic sectors of the community. Class members are involved through topical sessions, lectures, field trips and readings. The curriculum includes learning about community issues in the areas of education, health care, economic development, law enforcement, government, social services, art, culture and local history.Questions or concerns should be directed to the Administrative Director, Nicole
DesOrmeaux at 337-408-3656 or email@example.com.
With over 600 Alumni, the program is entering its 26th year and has proven to build lasting relationships.
Congratulations to the newly-selected Leadership Lafayette Class XXVI:
- Stafford Barnett, Cemi-USA
- Ben Bernard, Aerion Rental Services
- Kevin Blanchard, Onebane Law Firm
- Brittany Broussard, BancorpSouth Mortgage
- Tonya Carola, Republic/ Allied Waste
- Carey Chopin, Gulf Coast Bank
- Becky Credeur, Lafayette Education Foundation
- Eric Crozier, Abell Crozier Davis Architects, APC
- Kelly Dugas, Cox Communications
- Stephen Fountain, Arthur J. Gallagher & Company
- Grant Guillotte, Senior Vice President, Capital One, N.A.
- Stasia Herbert Ė McZeal, South Louisiana Community College
- Jeremy Hidalgo, MetLife
- Miriam Kolwe, Community Activist/ Volunteer
- Ryan LaGrange, Lafayette Economic Development Authority
- Alicia LeBouef, Hulco Printers Inc.
- Andrew Lopez, Bennet Builders, LLC
- Michael Melsi, Forum Energy Technologies
- Meredith Mineo, EXCELERANT
- Megan Morris, LARCís Acadian Village
- Brandon Niles, Acadian Monitoring Services, LLC
- Jennifer Reynaud, Bridge Ministry of Acadiana
- Erin Ryan, Louisiana Immersive Technologies Enterprise (LITE)
- Bentley Senegal, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Stewart, Oakbourne Country Club, Inc.
- Carrie Templeton, Lafayette General Surgical Hospital Lafayette General Medical Center
- Scotty Touchette, Lafayette Utilities System/ Lafayette Consolidated Government